Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!!

I am damn lucky!! Some kind soul found my camera i lost 3 weeks ago and i just met her to collect it today. Seriously damn lucky, i swear. I'm just glad i can finally stop saving for my new camera cause i don't need it anymore :)

Thursday officially marked the start of the June hoildays, well not for me. I have to go back to school for another 3 weeks of lessons :( I wonder why they call it a hoilday when we don't get to rest at all!!!?!

So today = me @ ikea eating Meatballs with the JC kids. Adds got braces and she looks damn cuteeeee la! I can't wait to get mine at the end of the year, so exciting :) Cabbed to The Chongs' after dindin. Yay i miss them already and i wish every friday was like that :(












Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Brace face!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Flower power = me likey

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I totally don't know how to rotate the pictures :(

OMG 2 MORE DAYS TO O'LEVEL CHINESE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. AGREED,MORE FRIDAYS LIKE THIS TO COME OKAY BABE<3

    And I bet you will look cuter with braces hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adaleen: Promise ah!!! WHAT IF I LOOK UGLY :(

    ReplyDelete